Monday, March 10, 2008

Computer Engineer & wife

Wife - would you like to have some snacks?
Husband - hard disk full.

Wife - have you brought that juwelary?
Husband - Command not found.

Wife - but I told you about it in morning.
Husband - syntax error, try again.

Wife - oh god! forget it where's your salary.
Husband - file in use, try after some time.

Wife - at least give me your credit card, i can do some shopping.
Husband - sharing violation, access denied.

Wife - i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband - data type mismatch. try with correct data type.

Wife - you are useless.
Husband - default value.

Wife - what is my value in your life?
Husband - unknown process detected.

Wife - do you love me or your computer?
Husband - Too many parameters.

Wife - i will go to my dad's house.
Husband - Access approved with not return value.

Wife - I will leave you forever.
Husband - Program finish successfully and malware removed. reboot now.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?

FRIENDS

C

L

I

C

K

H

E

R

E